Author: Peurrung, Victoria
Publisher: Hatherleigh Press
Year Published: 2001
Condition Rating: Slight wear, may have creased spine, folded pages, good-condition ownership stickers
Summary: In Living with Juvenile Diabetes, author Victoria Peurrung, mother to two children with juvenile diabetes, provides answers and coping strategies for families everywhere who are struggling with juvenile diabetes.
Living with Juvenile Diabetes offers practical hints and ideas for parents, teachers, coaches and other caregivers who deal with children with Type 1 diabetes, as well as how to help their child deal with the condition on a daily basis.
Read Living with Juvenile Diabetes for:
* The latest facts and treatments
* How to deal with the emotional rollercoaster
* Step-by-step instructions for preparing insulin and giving injections
* Tips on exercise and nutrition
* Recipes, supplies, research trends and much more!
In Store Location: Bookcase 38 - Health,